Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tavaar - 58th Edition

Tavaar began to relax. “I suppose you’re right.”

“Of course I’m right.”


“It’s that stupid premonition. But, Sashwa, I believe it. So do you.”


“Yeah, well, so what? It’s only true if you make it true.”


“And I don’t have to, do I?”


“No, silly. You’re not as wanton as you think. Except with me.”


Sashwa was on her in an instant, tickling her sides. Caught off guard, Tavaar was helpless. She thrashed and screamed, but Sashwa was unrelenting. Finally, she gave respite. Tavaar lay back, gasping for breath, her body alert for a repeat assault. Sashwa was over her, looking down with triumphant pleasure.


“I love to hear you laugh. You should do more of it.”


“I haven’t had much to laugh about.”


“I can make you laugh.”


“No, Sashwa, please don’t! We’re probably attracted attention as it is. I don’t want anyone coming to investigate.”


Sashwa’s eyes widened.
“Ah! Interested in some ‘private time’ are we?”

She began lowering herself down dramatically. Tavaar was laughing too hard to fully resist. Sashwa pretended to kiss Tavaar’s neck. Tavaar struggled through her laughs, but she only found herself more and more compromised as she did. Then, with one hand just under the hem of Tavaar’s tunic, and the other at the tie to her britches, Sashwa paused. She put her face close above Tavaar.


“So, how about it, girl? What do you want to do?”


Tavaar hesitated. There was a sense of magical expectation in the air. All of time seemed to have stopped, waiting to hear her reply.


“We could read,” she said.


There was a pause, and then they both started laughing. Sashwa brought her hands up to Tavaar’s shoulders and they hugged. Then they kissed.


“You are a tease,” said Sashwa. “I wondered how you would get out of it this time.”


“I don’t know that I have to. You’d die of fright if I said anything else.”


“You think.”


“Yes. You wouldn’t know what to do.”


“It isn’t the knowing that matters, Darling. The fun part is finding out. You know that. But you’d never dare say ‘go ahead’.”


“So what are we going to do?”


Sashwa reached behind Tavaar’s head and began rummaging through her pack.


“I’m not in your way, am I?” asked Tavaar.


“No. You’re fine.”


“Is there anything of mine in particular you’re searching for?”


Sashwa chuckled and sat up, triumphantly holding Tavaar’s set of Notepacks. Tavaar grunted at the shift in weight.


“Feel like gambling?” Sashwa asked.


Tavaar sighed. “I suppose. What are we gambling for?”


Sashwa grinned. “Same stakes as always, Darling.”


“Great. I’m going to lose my tunic after all.”


Sashwa giggled. “I’m looking forward to that.”


“I know you are. Get off me and deal.”

No comments:

Today's Music



Yeah. That's The Great Sea all right.

Contributors