Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Portion of Khirsha's Family Tree

I thought I would post this picture and see how well it shows up. If it works I'll post others.

Looking at it now, though, even in the editor, I'm thinking it won't work.

The top of the Tree is Dezro and Magdah. Dezro was Head-of-Family until his demise in the Window. Magdah is still alive and actually plays a small role in Book I.

Dezro and Magdah's first child was a boy: Abro. Abro would marry Zielmae. The second child would be Abrin, Khirsha's grandfather. Abrin would marry Adeliah. The third child was Mezra. A girl. She would marry Delmin.

Abro and Zielmae's children were Rupahrn, who married Valaya; Zenta, who married Mordan; and Ambloss, who married Niema.

Rupahrn and Valaya's children were: Sayla (a love interest to Khirsha), Raina and Pordahn.

Zenta and Mordan's children were: Arvayn (one of Khirsha's companions), Zinkayla, and Chorda.

Ambloss and Niema's children were: Meekel (one of Khirsha's companions), Hogahn (who died as an infant), Biern and Zeef.

Mezra and Delfin's children were: Drofin, who married Giayna; Korfin, who married Traia (who plays a role in Book I); and Daminda, who married Englo.

Drofin and Giayna's children were: Gydia, who married Whesho; and Drogyn.

Korfin and Traia's children were: Kortra, Krofi, and Fahnrit.

Daminda and Englo's children were: Endahn, Danin, and Dameada.

Abrin and Adeliah's children were: Khaiu (important in Book I), who married Tura (also in Book I); Shello (Khirsha's father), who married Klarissa (Khirsha's mother); and Arlae (also in Book I), who married Holan (minor role in Book I).

Khaiu and Tura's children were: Kelso (major character); Thaia (who died young); and Tursa (also in Book I).

Shello and Klarissa's children were: Khirhsa (main character); Kaschira (who died young); and Shirae (also in Book I).

Arlae and Holan's children were: Arlah (mentioned in Book I); Lorae (mentioned in Book I); Ahrlan (mentioned in Book I).

Even with small families it doesn't take long to have a lot of people.



No comments:

Today's Music



Yeah. That's The Great Sea all right.

Contributors