Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010: The Big Goal

So I have a goal for 2010. Not a New Year's resolution. I don't do resolutions. But I do set goals. Resolutions are kind of like promises, and if one fails to live up (down) to them then one has, in effect, lied. Goals are simply what they are. A goal is like a hope. A dream. There is no guarantee or promise that it will be reached/achieved. That suits me well, for I don't always achieve my goals. But I try.

So, my goal for 2010? Well, the one which applies to this blog would be to rewrite Swords of Fire: Book I. I am going to take a different perspective with telling the same story. Maybe it'll work. At the least I should expand my abilities.

The new working title is, Fire Mountain.

So wish me luck. Okay?

No comments:

Today's Music



Yeah. That's The Great Sea all right.

Contributors